We’d love you to meet Eda! Eda owns Seva Wellbeing (you may know it as Life’n One as it recently changed its name). Eda is one of the warmest and most passionate women we have met, and we have a total girl crush on her, and she does own one of our favourite spots in Dubai and always fills us with yummy food!
Learn more about her today…
1. Tell us a little bit about you and your company/brand?
My name is Eda, which means Healing in my native Turkish. My company, SEVA Wellbeing, offers services that could be labelled as “healing”, even though we prefer not to use the term healing, from Yoga and Meditation classes. to various private treatment modalities and workshops. We also have SEVA Table, which is the first fully organic plant based, gluten free and sugar free cafe in town. Eda also means “Attitude” and I would say that I am also known to be unapologetically myself.
2. Who or what inspires you?
If I make list who or what, I limit what inspires me because I feel inspiration in everyone, everything and everywhere. Including the origin of the word “inspire” that comes from the Latin inspirare which means to breathe or to blow into.
3. Where’s your perfect UAE staycay?
Mysk Kingfisher Retreat.
4. What is your favourite hair salon, spa or place to go in Dubai to relax?
I trim my own hair myself occasionally as my little ritual, hair is an extension of the nervous system and by doing so, I am releasing unwanted residues from the past. I do not go to spa often, but I love quality bodywork and I am fortunate enough to have some of the best in the world who come and work at SEVA regularly, so I get my treat. Mornings on the beach grounds me and boosts my energy for the day.
5. What’s your favourite restaurant in Dubai?
Seva Table @sevatable 🙂 I’m plant based and we prefer to eat organic. We like to buy our own vegetables and cook a lot at home – thank you COVID-19!
6. If you could only take one product with you to a desert island, what would it be?
7. What is your top beauty or skincare tip?
Clean and moisturize at all times. Yoga helps to release signs of worry on the face.
8. Where is your favourite place to shop for all things beauty, health or wellness?
I like the collection from all the small business we work with globally, and I like moonjuice.
9. If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?
“Change your water, change your life.”
10. And what is your most used word?!
Find out more about Eda: