In a move to meet the essential healthcare needs of women in the modern workplace, Dubai headquartered TishTash Communications has launched a first of it’s kind policy for it’s entirely female workforce of 48 – offering all team members support on paid leave for fertility based treatments, menopause and menstrual related leave.
Designed to tackle the ever-changing landscape for employers and female employees throughout their career life-stages,The new TishTash Communications policy offers employees:
- Up to six days of menopause (and menstrual) leave per year, which is not part of the employees’ personal or sick leave.
- The option to work from home where possible to prioritize comfort.
- No requirement for medical certificates from women taking time off to manage symptoms.
- 10 days leave off work if pregnancy ends before 24 weeks
- Flexible and unrestricted paid leave for staff to attend medical appointments while undergoing fertility treatment, both inside and outside of the country, including those wishing to do egg freezing.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Want to know more about what is happening at TishTash? Click here.
Follow us on Instagram – @TishTashtalks